Communications Job in Miami, Florida : FL
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Projects Analyst
Communications Projects Analyst Job DescriptionOverview
The Communications Project Analyst is responsible for creating and coordinating the communications output within the technology organization of Lennar. The Communications Project Analyst also has responsibility for drafting and distribution of executive communications and support of, sponsorships, contests, fundraisers, marketing material, in collaboration with HR, Corporate Marketing and business units and business operations.
- Propose relevant content and execute communications to meet business demand and time frames.
- Prepare strategic communication plans for the Lennar Technology Solutions (LTS) organization, promoting initiatives both for Associates in LTS and for other business functions.
- Publish communications and messages via the most appropriate media with accuracy and efficiency; adjusting communication plans, notices, bulletins, and management guidelines as needed.
- Create and deliver internal communications, media content, case studies, white papers, LTS newsletter content and appropriate social media content, both in print and digital mediums.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent, engaging, and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Align scheduling and logistics of release communications for departmental events and activities to effectively drive engagements of company events or initiatives.
- Coordinate LTS events and project specific communications and activities.
- Develop fresh story ideas and concepts that keep our Associates engaged.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Participate in critical operations meetings, reviews and management sessions as directed by the CIO
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in communications and project coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
- Strong writing ability and experience writing internal messages, posts/articles, talk tracks across different mediums and platforms, including social media and professional networks
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience with communications and collaboration platforms- MS Teams preferred
- Experience with Graphic Design software preferred
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Communications
Project Analyst, to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Experience at working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Experience with influencing Senior leaders.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Creativity, Enthusiasm, and “can-do” attitude
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills.
- Skills and experience with strategic planning and prioritization.
- Capability of developing strong customer focus.
- Understanding in capturing user requirements and translating into needs and imperatives.
- Strong knowledge of service development, delivery, operations, and relationship management.
- Ability to effectively interact with business counterparts and understand the business environment.
Miami Communications Job