Communications Job in Arlington, Virginia : VA 22201
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist - Site Lead With Security Clearance
Communications Specialist - Site Lead With Security Clearance Job DescriptionDescription Vistra is seeking a Communications Specialist to effectively manage the day-to-day communication activities for the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Safety Division (CMC SD). CMC (SD) works to enhance the Marine Corps' war fighting capability through integrated "force preservation" measures to manage risk and prevent mishaps. This position will support the CMC SD efforts and objectives promoting a safety management system communications plan. The objectives of this requirement are: * Address CMC (SD) safety promotion, which will include long and short-term solutions to create a culture of safety within the Marine Corps.
* Develop MCSMS promotion and marketing strategies; and
* Produce promotional and informational materials via printed and electronic mediums. Tasks Include: * Provide technical assistance and support for meetings, conferences, and safety-oriented activities including preparing briefings and handouts, developing and compiling presentation input and information packages.
* Provide website coordination and data management of web-based portals and tools to support the safety mission.
* Manage content and maintain time-sensitive information on SharePoint related to events and activities. Data management requirements include SharePoint Site Administration, access for CMC (SD) personnel, providing input to the Enterprise IT Services (EIS) framework, adding/deleting users, managing user privileges, and serving as a resource to the EIS development team.
* Extract data as needed in order to develop charts, graphs, and other promotional materials. Data management requirements include ASAP/MCSAP Site Administration, access for personnel, adding/deleting users, and managing user privileges.
* Update and maintain CMC (SD) hosted social media pages (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to support the safety mission. * The contractor shall maintain current web content associated with CMC (SD) efforts to ensure the content and currency of the website, execute monthly reviews/updates, and identify and assess potential expansions of capabilities and functionality as programs and requirements change.
* Support Marine Corps equities within a combined Navy and Marine Corps (Naval) communications plan, ensuring CMC SD provides safety information relevant to Marine Corps operations. Responsibilities include: * Ensure resources are available to execute client requests.
* Establish QA/QC procedures applicable to all work carried out under this contract.
* Plan and execute projects and tasks.
* Plan and execute comprehensive communications and marketing plans for USMC operational and off-duty safety and risk management programs.
* Draft and revise articles on a variety of USMC and safety-related topics.
* Coordinate communications and dissemination of developed safety programs and initiatives.
* Create client-driven, safety promotional content, and materials tailored to a number of different formats and mediums (posters, tri-folds, newsletters, email blasts, websites, and social media posts).
* Stop, amend, or curtail work for quality, Health and Safety, regulatory, or operational deficiencies.
* Coordinate work execution.
* Interface with the client.
* Perform other tasks as requested. Requirements * Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 5+ years of experience is required.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Experience implementing comprehensive communications/ marketing plans.
* Experience creating and implementing targeted messaging campaigns to multiple, distinct audiences and establishing criteria to gauge/track effectiveness.
* Experience implementing communications and outreach projects assuring compliance with DOD and DON requirements.
* Experience manipulating content and messaging across multiple mediums.
* Experience in creating and maintaining web material; renew web content ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information; ensure site functionality, navigability, usability, and accessibility; and work closely with other IT staff to ensure Safety Division web content is in accordance with Marine Corps guidelines.
* Design and facilitation of meetings and work groups.
* Must be eligible to obtain Secret Clearance.
Arlington Communications Job