Communications Job in Norfolk, Virginia : VA 23501
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist With Security Clearance
Communications Specialist With Security Clearance Job DescriptionDescription Vistra is seeking a Communications Specialist to effectively manage the day-to-day communication activities for the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Safety Division (CMC SD). Responsibilities include: * Ensure resources are available execute client requests.
* Establish QA/QC procedures applicable to all work carried out under this contract.
* Plan and execute projects and tasks.
* Plan and execute comprehensive communications and marketing plans for USMC operational and off-duty safety and risk management programs.
* Draft and revise articles on a variety of USMC and safety-related topics.
* Coordinate communications and dissemination of developed safety programs and initiatives.
* Create client-driven, safety promotional content and materials tailored to a number of different formats and mediums (posters, trifolds, newsletters, email blasts, websites, and social media posts).
* Stop, amend, or curtail work for quality, Health and Safety, regulatory, or operational deficiencies.
* Coordinate work execution.
* Interface with client.
* Perform other tasks as requested. Requirements Skills and Qualifications * Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum of two years' experience required, four years of experience preferred.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Experience implementing a comprehensive communications/ marketing plans.
* Experience creating and implementing targeted messaging campaigns to multiple, distinct audiences and establishing criteria to gauge/track effectiveness.
* Experience implementing communications and outreach projects assuring compliance with DOD and DON requirements.
* Experience manipulating content and messaging across multiple mediums.
* Experience in creating and maintaining web material; renew web content ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information; ensure site functionality, navigability, usability, and accessibility; and work closely with other IT staff to ensure Safety Division web content is in accordance with Marine Corps guidelines.
* Design and facilitation of meetings and work groups.
* Must be eligible to obtain Secret Clearance.
Norfolk Communications Job