Communications Job in Wickliffe, Ohio : OH 44092
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Global Communications Manager
Global Communications Manager Job Description
Lubrizol is looking for a Global Communications Manager to partner in providing consultation to key stakeholders within the business to ensure the right message is communicated to the right audience using the right channel and at the right time. The primary objective of this role will be to develop and assist in the deployment of communications programs that inform, inspire, and engage audiences across the globe. Key accountabilities include supporting business priorities and strategic initiatives through clear, concise, and effective communication strategies. This role will interact with stakeholders at all levels and parts of the organization—including executives, department directors, and program leaders.
What You Will Do
- Work with key business leaders and corporate teams across the enterprise to develop effective communications strategies that drive value to our businesses, customers, and employees.
- Craft messaging to communicate key business objectives to the enterprise
- Provide communications consultation to key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Develop and execute creative communications campaigns that help employees to better understand how their role and Lubrizol contribute value to our customers, providing products and services to help people improve their lives.
- Assist in the development and execution of employee engagement communication campaigns that are in line with Lubrizol’s culture
- Ensure strategies and tactics resonate across cultures, generations, and language through the use of metrics and testing that provide insight and assist in making impactful decisions
- Lead strategic planning sessions with key stakeholders and craft accompanying action plans
- Manage day to day communications activities, including list building, weekly communication reports and communication tools.
- Draft a variety of externally-facing materials including news releases, media pitches, fact sheets, FAQs, blogs and social media posts.
- Build and execute communications plans that will enhance and protect Lubrizol's brand, helping drive the business forward. Pursue tactics that will increase brand preference among key stakeholders, ultimately fueling sales, revenue growth and retention.
- Monitor the conversation about Lubrizol and our target industries across traditional and social media, and share content with internal audiences as appropriate.
What You Need
- 5+ years in communications, marketing communications, public relations or change management communications
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing communication plans for business and corporate functions
- Demonstrated experience writing, editing, and formatting articles.
- Demonstrated capability with managing internal client relationships and interacting/influencing decision makers at all levels of the organization.
- Experience coordinating in-person and virtual events, including town halls, livestream meetings, as well as podcasts.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field of study.
- Experience managing distribution lists and developing and executing email campaigns using internal and third-party technology platforms.
- Experience coordinating translations and approvals.
- Video editing, graphic design and podcasts production experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus plans
- 401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
- Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Parental Leave
- Flexible work environment
Learn more at benefits.lubrizol.com!
Wickliffe Communications Job