Communications Job in Columbus, Indiana : IN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Global Internal Communications Specialist
Global Internal Communications Specialist Job Description
We are proud to work with 2700 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a skilled Internal Communications Specialist, who can help our global organization succeed in a major business transformation. Knowing and understanding what it takes from communications to lead such a transformation is crucial, so proven experience with change and project management is a must in this role.
This position is based in our Columbus, IN location and is part of a small but dynamic Global Corporate Communications team, reporting to the VP of Communications & Strategic Project Development (based in Canada).
This role will be eligible for a hybrid (mix of on-site/remote), work schedule.
- Advise senior leadership on strategic messaging and positioning (internally and externally)
- Organize internal global leadership events (online and offline)
- Build a powerful network with the company's internal stakeholders
- Explore opportunities for the latest online and offline content formats
- Drive global employee engagement through internal communication
- Take a leading role in some of our key internal communication projects
- Address the communications objectives of several audience groups including senior executives, internal & external support teams, and our entire global organization
- Additional duties as assigned
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Corporate) Communications or Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in an international organization, of which at least 3 years of hands-on experience in advising and providing creative communications solutions to senior leadership
- Fluent (as native) written and spoken English is a must. Any other languages are a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and editing skills (in English), allowing for communication across the entire organization.
- The ability to understand the complexity of an international matrix business environment and the role of communications as an integrated part of this.
- Proven ability to turn complex concepts and processes into relevant communication for different audiences.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Columbus Communications Job