Communications Job in Kennesaw, Georgia : GA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Manager, Caf Communications
Manager, Caf Communications Job Description9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144CarMax, the way your career should be!
The Communications Manager will lead and execute centralized division specific communications for CarMax Auto Finance (CAF). Develop and manage internal and external communications programs to drive interest and/or deliver key and consistent messages using various tool, resources and communication methods (wallboards, break areas, lunch n learns and other programs) in a way that supports our company brand and is written in a manner that effectively connects to the intended audience group. These communications will help implement division initiatives, support company values, equip leaders with messaging, engage and inform associates, and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. This position does not have any direct reports but does work with various business partners across CAF to determine communication needs and to obtain content. In addition, the other associates in the Associate Workplace Department, communications and events, support this role as needed.
What you will do
- Research, develop and implement new and innovative communication mediums and tools to increase communication effectiveness and create excitement. Leverage these learnings to design, draft, edit, create divisional internal communications to keep associates informed of the goals and strategies of the division, recognize associates and communicate key milestones using a variety of forms of communication. Ensures accurate and complete archiving of communications, scripts and articles
- Partner with Brand Management and Public Relations in Home Office to ensure brand consistency in CAF communications. Establish CAF brand templates to ensure consistency in the look and feel of divisional communications.
- Create and manage a corporate communications process for CAF to include being the central point of contact for CAF communications, reviewing submitted communications to ensure they meet brand and communication standards, facts are verified, distribution audience is determined, necessary approvals are obtained and communications are executed timely and accurately
- Be the liaison to home office on enterprise wide communications that may need to be interpreted for CAF associates; working with IT, ensure associate distribution lists remain current and correct to ensure all associates receive the correct communications.
- Responsible to design, draft, create, and distribute communication surveys, including developing a plan/schedule, determine when a survey is needed, and then analyze and report on the results to the appropriate associates
- Integrate change management and engagement principles into communication plan strategy to drive action and build sense of excitement and connection
- Assist executives in developing PowerPoint decks as needed for corporate presentations.
- Consult with Workplace Experience Director and Manager on communication needs (specific to facilities and events), conduct interviews or attend meetings as needed to best understand the content needed for communications
Purpose of the role
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for innovation and a knack for both creative planning and detailed execution of division wide communications. They will need to work effectively as a leader, individual contributor, support, and team member while juggling a variety of priorities. They must have a proven track record of managing multiple initiatives at one time, oversight of complex initiatives, be self-motivated and highly organized, and foster positive internal and external relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS degree in communication, journalism, public relations, marketing or similar and 2-4 years of experience in corporate communications, preferably in consumer/retail related environment
- Proven record of success developing and executing communication programs to support business goals, Communication planning for large organizations preferred
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, decision-making, and organizational relationships
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with high attention to detail: expository, technical, human interest writing capability, and ability to adapt a message for all mediums
- Proficiency in use of various communication mediums (print, video, electronic, online, and social)
- Proficiency with all MS Office 365 applications and intranet strategy
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Kennesaw Communications Job