Communications Job in Indianapolis, Indiana : IN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager Job Description
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for managing and executing the various cross-platform marketing and communication activities in support of UnitedHealthcare Global (UHCG) objectives. This includes the development of strategies and supporting programs; aligning initiatives with applicable business goals; aligning messaging across all appropriate channels; working with external agencies on campaign plans and associated content; ensuring UHCG brand and value proposition are correctly represented across all activities; managing engagement, review, and approval activity.
Overview of the Job
Manage the marketing and communication function in support of the broader organization including but not limited to:
- Integrated, multichannel campaigns across all email, digital, social, and event channels
- Content development for sales promotion, product understanding, and member experience
- Management of public relations, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising, as well as sponsorships and awards
- Agency and vendor management
- Analyze/report results of activity using applicable metrics
- Plan and optimize future performance vs. business objectives and growth drivers
- Budget management, forecasting, and tracking
This is a critical position that will serve as a collaborative thought partner on the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing and communication activity. If you have a growth mindset, and thrive on owning and leading key projects, creating impactful activity, and reporting meaningful insights for a fast-paced team that supports all our Global Solutions organizations, then this role is for you.
- Responsible for planning, creating, and producing marketing communications/promotional materials
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop/implement long- and short-term strategies/goals in alignment with applicable business goals (e.g., engagement, conversion metrics, campaign budgets)
- Develop and execute engagement campaign strategy (e.g., project plans, budgets, test plans, creative execution, platform programming)
- Development of the messaging plan across properties and persona, and ensure brand and value proposition alignment across all applicable channels/materials/audiences
- Ensure that deliverables from internal and external partners (e.g., agencies) are aligned with applicable marketing and communication goals, strategies, and initiatives
- Work with sales and client management teams from various markets to optimize event activity and promotion
- Analyze/report results of campaigns using applicable metrics and develop/manage strategies/plans to optimize future performance vs. business objectives and growth drivers
- Develop a summary of findings at a level appropriate for the key audience and communicate with leaders with authority and intent to influence
- Leverage/maximize the use of new and emerging marketing and communication distribution channels
- Adhere to applicable internal and external communications standards established for the business
- Develop trusting and collaborative relationships with stakeholders to inform marketing and communication efforts and help improve our understanding of the customer experience
- Cultivate relationships with applicable internal business partners to drive support, understanding and collaboration on our marketing and communication efforts (e.g., Sales / Client Services, Product Management, Legal/Compliance, Finance, Creative Services, Operations)
- Build and leverage relationships with other Optum, UHC and UHG marketing and communication teams and systems
- Embody and promote UHG corporate values and ethics
BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Journalism, English, Communications, or relevant work experience:
- Marketing and/or communications experience
- Demonstrated project management experience. Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Experience developing multi-channel campaign strategies (including copy/copy direction), specifically digital, email, social media, and print
- Experience working with internal creative partners and managing external agency relationships
- Track record of measuring and proving customer engagement and ROI
- Current on trends and best practices for marketing and communications across various audiences
- Ability to work as part of an international, cross-functional team working across multiple time zones
- Experience in the insurance or health care technology industry is preferred but not essential
- Cultural awareness and international marketing experience an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Microsoft Office applications experience including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with project management tools and process; Workfront experience preferred but not required
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Indianapolis Communications Job