Communications Job in Tampa, Florida : FL
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Sales Representative (Frontier Communications)
Sales Representative (Frontier Communications) Job Description
Frontier Communications Outside Sales Representative
USTCi is a leading Sales & Marketing company for Frontier Communications. We are actively seeking a proactive Sales Representative for immediate hire .
Your main responsibility is to sell Frontier Communications services to the residents in your assigned territory. This is an outside sales position where you will spend most of your time in the field visiting your assigned territory of residential communities (apartment buildings, condos and co-ops). You will be building relationships with property managers, gathering leads and engaging customers at on-site events.
Please respond with your resume!
Tampa Communications Job
Sales Representative (Frontier Communications) Job Requirements
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with on-site property management and leasing staff and work with them to promote Frontier Communication services to their residents.
- Sell Frontier Communication residential services (TV, Internet and Phone) through a combination of door-to-door sales and on-site marketing events.
- Flyer properties on a regular basis to drive up awareness among residents.
- Travel to property sites within your assigned territory a minimum of four days per week.
- Adhere to daily/weekly communication of property plans and efforts and collaborate on creative strategies to increase property penetration.
- Generate all necessary reports and database management for assigned properties.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times, adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as defined by Frontier Communications.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Reliable form of transportation that will be used daily as a mobile office with valid drivers license. NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Available to work evenings and two Saturdays per month
- Solid organization, time management, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
- Possess a strong, high energy entrepreneurial work ethic
- Quick thinking, problem solving attitude
- Basic Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel. CRM experience a plus!
- Field promotion and proven sales experience preferred
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Bilingual a plus: Spanish/ English
Average Income $35,000 to 60,000!
Base Pay plus Uncapped Commissions
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Insurance benefits
- Life Insurance