Communications Job in Minneapolis, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Senior Marketing Communications Consultant
Senior Marketing Communications Consultant Job Description
Job: Senior Marking Communications Consultant
Location: Must be in one of the following: Des Moines, IA | Charlotte, NC | Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 4 Months (Possibility of contract extension)
Schedule: Hybrid (3 days per week on-site)
- Implement communications strategies to promote and protect reputation.
- Track and measure results to ensure they are in line with intended outcomes and business objectives.
- Partner with other Communications teams to ensure alignment of communications strategies and messaging.
- Act as a communication lead pushing time sensitive projects across the finish line
- Strong focus on Communication remediation efforts including but not limited to: Writing customer letters and FAQ to support projects
- Supporting and taking the lead on multiple projects at one time, to include leading efforts on writing, sending to approval, working with legal, making adjustments as needed)
- (Required) 4 years of Public Relations, Media Relations or Corporate Communications experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- (Required) 4 years of some combination of the following:
- Technical writing
- Finance/ banking communication
- Communication collaboration experience (working with legal, compliance, etc.)
- Corporate Communication experience with a large company
- (Preferred) Experience operating/using SharePoint
Minneapolis Communications Job