Communications Job in New Orleans, Louisiana : LA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Special Events / Customer Support Representative (Charity Division)
Special Events / Customer Support Representative (Charity Division) Job Description
Charity / Client Support Representative
(Tabling for local Non-Profit)
The Client Support Representative works on-site at our marketing & promotional events and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters in New Orleans. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for people who can grow with us. If you’re looking for a great career opportunity, apply to join our team. We achieve results by hiring exceptional people and providing them with the tools and support they need to maximize their potential. We are currently seeking an individual for our Client Services Supervisor opportunity. In this role you will who oversees the administration of the Client Services team. This person ensures that client service responsibilities are handled according to client and company requirements, as well as maintaining an environment that maximizes accuracy and productivity and incorporates risk-based controls.
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. A Self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with our firm.
New Orleans Communications Job
Special Events / Customer Support Representative (Charity Division) Job Requirements
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
· Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
· Possess basic mathematical skills
· Possess basic computer and computer software skills
· Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
· 1-2 years relevant marketing, customer service experience preferred
· Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
· Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
- Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines
related keywords*: entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, sports, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry-level,marketing, advertising, profession, sports marketing, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management