Communications Job in Portland, Oregon : OR 97204
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Sr Director - Executive Communications
Sr Director - Executive Communications Job Description
What We Need
Sr Director of Executive Communications provides leadership and implements strategies that connect and engage a variety of audiences. The role partners with senior leadership to manage internal and external communication initiatives. The Senior Director of Executive Communications will ensure that strategic executive communication plans support the growth of the PR, marketing and communications business through a primary focus on executive leadership platforms and thought leadership. This role will work as a trusted communications partner to the VP Executive and Internal Communications and global executive leadership, including the CEO, providing sound counsel on a variety of communications topics.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the development and implementation of executive communication strategies in partnership with Global Marketing and the office of the CEO.
- Provide strategic counsel within the PR landscape including but not limited to social media, paid media, content marketing, measurement, and SEO.
- Partners with the VP Executive and Internal Communications to develop and manage cross-platform/cross-channel executive level communications and presentation materials.
- Develop daily/weekly/monthly communication deliverables and pitch creative ideas to the CEO and executive leadership while keeping alignment with our capital offerings.
- Collaborate and work closely with our support teams as an editor and mentor to develop comprehensive Executive Communication plans to measure performance in order to identify key audience and trends.
- Partner with key leadership to ensure targeted, appropriate and consistent messaging of the WE Voice.
- Stay current on industry and client trends, and leadership development.
- Work in concert in global executive leads to develop platform-based content for multitude of channels and regions.
- Focus on attraction, development and retention of staff; help lead educational, integration and skills-based training efforts across Global Marketing.
What you've been able to accomplish
- 8+ years of marketing and communications experience required with applicable experience developing executive level content and communication strategy.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading and management of a diverse team for conceptual content creation.
- Proven success in establishing relationships, being a high bandwidth communicator, with a track record of excellent collaboration.
- Superior writing and editing skills required, including speech writing, journalism, advertising, social media and internal communications.
- Travel: may on occasion need to travel, up to 10%.
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Possess exceptional communications and writing skills.
- Client and business environment, customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week and be on call nights and weekends as needed.
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. Were independent, were all about our people both our clients and our employees and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve peoples lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Portland Communications Job